Saturday, January 7, 2023

A walk at Westonburt Arboretum.

 Our lovely Cornish friend had bought us all tickets to visit The Arboretum over Christmas. Due to blooming covid and her forced early departure she left the tickets with us to use up. Monday gone was my last day at home before it was back to work so we decided to head off. This was my only ' trip out' over the whole Christmas period. It was a glorious day and Rosie dog came too.






We had a lovely walk around and grabbed a light lunch and drink before heading home. Although it wasn't a massive walk I was so tired when we got home I had to go and sleep for an hour. I am struggling with the post Covid tiredness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...