Monday, January 23, 2023

Not a lot of anything really.

Time is, as usual ,disappearing. Over a week since my last post and my hope to post more regularly has slipped before the end of the first month of the new year.  I'll be honest, there really wouldn't have been much to post. Juggling work and post covid fatigue means I've not done a lot of anything really, other than develop my winter hibernation skills.

I did take a trip into 'town' with no 1 son to see the new Avatar film, World of Water. We both loved it. No 1 son has seen it twice and I'm tempted to go again, the cinematography is stunning. I was a bit wary before hand as its a 3 hour film, but time flew by. We went to the first showing on a Monday morning, including us there were only 8 people in the cinema! We had planned to go and eat after but we were both tied so came home instead, light weights !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...