Tuesday, January 10, 2023

The first official 4 day week!

This week is the first real week of my new 4 day working week. Last week didn't count as it was a bank holiday. I have alternating Mondays and Wednesdays off, and tomorrow is my first Wednesday off. I am really looking forward to it, I'm tired already this week. I have no great plans other than I want to take Rosie dog to a beach for a walk, weather dependent, she's a fair weather dog.

Having a snuggle, she likes an armpit !

My hopes for these Wednesdays are that I use them well and get out and about in Bristol more. We have such a lovely city with so much to see and do its a shame not to appreciate it. 


I'm also looking forward to being able to shop on a week day rather than a weekend, is that sad?

2 comments:

  1. I've been absent from the blogging world but needed a Rosie fix :) Nothing beats a good cuddle and a beach walk You will enjoy your extra free time, so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , she certainly makes my day, she is very much a hugger. Hope you are doing ok. x

      Delete

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...