Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Good drying weather.

 Blimey, there was me looking forward to the 'ber' months and we've gone into a heatwave! I've been working but wanting to make the most of it I decided now was the prime time to get my finished sweaters finished! By that I mean making sure all the ends have been sewn in and then giving them a good wet block!

I can't wet block in the house as I have no where I can do it to keep Rosie dog away from them, so I have taken advantage of using the garden table and the glorious sunshine. Its been very productive and I am now sweater prepared for the colder times.

Here's some pics of them on the table, when almost dry they get popped on the line for a final blow out.




They may look a bit odd shaped on the table but they aren't wonky and actually fit. Which means I may actually wear them come Sweater weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...