Monday, September 25, 2023

The great Scottish adventure.

What an amazing few weeks we have had touring through the Scottish Highlands. We drove the NC500, had a few nights on Isle of Skye and then took a slow and steady trip back down south. I am now a fully fledged convert to The Highlands and would go back in a flash, the scenery was spectacular, I may even go so far as to say its bumped Cornwall to my second favourite place! It's been the longest period I have had off for work for a long time and I am very rested and recharged, ready to go back to work tomorrow. 

I took 100's of photo's but rather than bore you I will show you the daily  collages that I did so you can go along for the ride!



























You may have noticed I made 3 yarn store stops and bought goodies from each of them. I have now got my planned projects to take me through my Autumn/Winter Hibernation time. I am most excited to cast on the Red/Orange  yarn from Shilasdair, its gorgeous and not a colour I would normally knit. 

That was the last of our adventures in Stan the Van  for this year, he's now being tucked away for the winter. He's done us well this year.


2 comments:

  1. We always wanted a camper van but never got round to it.Many regrets.
    What a lovely trip.Thanks for sharing.
    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful. Scotland is somewhere we've never explored.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...