Saturday, August 20, 2016

Peace.

I do love my family but after 16 whole days together its nice to finally have some time to myself.
They have all headed out to watch the rugby and I am home alone until this evening. Bliss. Even the hound has settled down for a rest! 

I have done a quick tidy up, sorted the banking and planned the evening meal so now the time is all mine.
Its raining again today so I am pretty sure its going to be a knitting day


I'm still working on my St Aubins Bay shawl

Really loving how the colours are working together and the pattern is actually quite easy to follow. Still resisting the temptation to cast on anything else, really must get some of the works in progress finished. 

Off now to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...