Thursday, August 4, 2016

Finally....

Today is the first day of my summer break, it has been a mad busy few weeks getting here, and boy do I need a break.

We are heading off south today, I am stupidly excited, camping is not everyone's cup of tea  but I love it.. all that needs to be done is cram everything into Barry Bongo and set off at a gentle pace before the afternoon rush hour. 

The weather is dismal here, still grey and damp, but the long range on the BBC website is looking promising. I can do cold but would rather not have wet! Hopefully I shall be sat watching the sunset over the sea this evening!

Tomorrow we shall take the bus to Newquay, We generally try not to have to take Barry Bongo day tripping from our campsite as hes a bit of a heavy drinker, and we have the whole issue of getting him reaquainted with his other half [ the awning ] , Our Cornish friend is joining us tomorrow evening so a big BBQ feast is planned, saturday has been named as beach day and sunday shall be a walk and then pack up and off to Tintagel for a few nights to do some exploring. Sounds pretty perfect to me.

There will be photos on my return but here's a couple from Last summer


Camping at Bedruthan.



See you in a week.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...