Saturday, March 2, 2019

Date night fun.

Hubs and I had a fab night out last night, we rarely go out just the 2 of us and have been making the effort now the boys are all grown up! Last night wasn't any old date night, it was a 'gig' date night ! 

I was lucky enough to get tickets to go and see Massive Attack. They are an iconic Bristol band and as a Bristol girl I just had to go see them in Bristol ! They are a bit like marmite and the tour has had mixed reviews but I loved it. It was a cracking night. I would love to go and see more bands but ticket prices are ridiculous.

Here's a couple of pics for you. The actual building was specially constructed for the band and was in the middle of the runway at Filton Airport. 











There was a visual all the way through , it documented how society has changed over the last 20 years since the album mezzanine was released, we were way back as I hate being hemmed in in a crowd , but we managed to see most of it from the big screens. If you are into this sort of thing then its definitely worth a visit to you tube to catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...