Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Apologies and Frank.

So last night I decided to spend a little time catching up with my blog. I hadn't realised how absent I have been. I started going back through the comments that had been left that I had not answered. I am so sorry, I cant believe I have not acknowledged 1 comment since the beginning of June ! Shame on me. And thank you to you lot for sticking with me. I promise I will try harder with this blogging thing 

I'll leave you some pics of Frankie boy




When Frank first came to live with us, he was not a cuddly dog or a lap dog, he was a dog that liked his own space. Now, as you can see  he is most definitely a cuddly lapdog ! Progress !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...