Thursday, September 26, 2019

What I'm reading.

I'm in a bit of a book slump, really not knowing what I want to read.
I have a large number of books in my to read pile but none of them are really calling to me. 
Always one to find any excuse to buy books I met a friend for coffee who wanted some new books, so whats a girl to do?

The charity shop had a deal on the books so I picked up 3 for a £1, can't wrong with that and I will get around to reading them at some point. Then they will get passed onto said friend or back to the charity shop.

I've grabbed this one to read, I loved the Alchemist By Paulo Coelho so am hoping this will hit the spot.



I'll let you know what I think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...