Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday already?

Well this weekend disappeared in a flash.

Saturday was mainly filled with house stuff, had a huge to do list that took most of the day, was great to see some of the tasks done though, and my little den looks lovely.

I didn't get to do any crafty stuff, so Sunday morning I made time to get a little craftiness done first thing,



Half an hours worth of spinning !

It felt good to be back on the wheel, she needed a bit of oiling and a quick dust above and before long she was flying a again. Just got about 10g left to spin of this batt then can crack on with the other, this is what I .m spinning from


Just the last dark purple to go.

I also caked up some of the sweater yarn to get the new sweater project on the go


I'm not sure about the blue now so have ordered a skein of a green shade, I've started on the test square, which also acts as a bit of a practice for the stranded knitting.so far so good, hopefully I will have it started before I head off Friday

The rest of sunady was spent food shopping and ironing, we had father in law down for dinner and then when we went home we watched the last episode of a netflix series we have been watching, Dark 
I'll be honest here, it lost me, I enjoyed the programme but all the time travel totally confused me ! I had to keep asking whats happening now? who's that?  must have been really annoying for hubs! It was the last of the currents series so I'll have to go find something else for us to watch now!

And that was it, weekend gone, back to work but at least its only a 4 day week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...