Wednesday, September 25, 2019

WIP Wednesday.

I've actually managed some knitting and spinning this week !

I've managed a few rows on my inner peace shawl, the little stitch marker shows where it was last Wednesday.


Really loving the yarn and the pattern on this shawl, But I have been totally floored by the need to knit a sweater!

I actually swatched for my Monstera sweater....


pretty pleased with my colour-work and worked out I needed to go down half a size on the needles. I have now cast on and am doing the neck ribbing. I'll be honest I'm a bit nervous about doing the colour work, I've also changed the blue out for a sage green colour, hopefully It will arrive tomorrow so I have it before I head off to my knitting retreat. But then I might change my mind again.. maybe a deep red? or cream? 

My lovely wheel was also pulled out this week and I managed to get some spinning in


Just 10g left of this batt, then to spend the other 50g batt. 

All in all a pretty good crafty week, I've also managed to read a whole book too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...