Saturday, October 5, 2019

Leaving, starting and new friends.

Another break in blogging service, sorry.

I have just completed my resignation period and finally left the old job on yesterday. Phew.
New Job starts on Monday and I am quietly optimistic that I am going to enjoy this one far more than the last.

Last weekend was the knitting retreat, what can I say. Despite my anxiety about not knowing anyone it was fab. Absolutely loved it. New friends made and another retreat booked with the same group of ladies for next year at Wonderwool. 

I dyed yarn


visited the organisers yarn shop
she has a great selection of yarns and has indie dyers each month, well worth a visit if you are in Cornwall. 


bought yarn, obviously





a pattern


some pom poms


and a cute crocheted hat I just fell in love with


We stayed in an amazing cottage










and yes, that was my HUGE bedroom. A little spooky in the pitch black with creaky cottage sounds !
Didn't try the bath out though !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...