Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Monday already and weekly plans.

Due to my oversight Sunday night, (forgot to publish the post), I'm running day behind! That's what I get for setting up blog posts in advance, thought it would be a good idea to get some started so that all I would have to do was finish them and publish! still couldn't get it right. So rather than waste them, here's Mondays !

Mondays come around far too fast. I've lost my weekends again recently, becoming more reclusive and not wanting to get out much. Maybe its the time of year? shorter days, longer nights. I just dont seem to get much done and certainly nothing ' me' orientated. I do do a good impression of a couch potatoe though ! I need to get out more..

This weeks commute reading from my 'to read pile' is 



I have read a few of her books this year and love the dark fairy tales. Am hoping this is going to be enjoyable. 

My knitting project of choice will be this



The hat, by Plucky knitter.

I've  got a cute pom pom ready for the top


Will probably go with the white one, grabbed these from Purl a Row  when I went on her knitting retreat.

I've only got a short 4 day week as am off on a girly weekend away with some girls from work and their Lurchers ! sadly Frankie boy cant come as he doesn't like other dogs. It's a Friday to Monday weekend in Looe, Cornwall and will consist of dog walking and general girly chat. I have never been away with these girls before and they are all work colleagues, I was reluctant especially as I have to share a room, but do you know what, I put my big girl pants on and said yes.

So I need to get my case packed ready for Friday, plan the food shop as I will be away and make sure i'm all up together on the laundry front. Sadly the housekeeping Fairies seem to forget my house.

Tuesday night we are off out to meet the friends we are going to Newyork with, so we can do some planning, so really I only have 3 nights at home.

One of the nights I need to get my journal up to date, that's running behind too, and i'm bound to get some great pics from the weekend so need to get my pics printed out ready for some new ones.

Another night I need to get a menu plan done, I'm so far off a healthy eating plan its scary.

I need to find some time to blog and then to pack.

Sounds like I may be having a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...