Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Working, Spinning and Bloglovin followers.

Day 2 at the new job done, I can honestly say my brain is full to capacity!
But despite the stress of learning a new job, I'm loving it. Everyone's great, I have all the electronic equipment to do the job and am being let lose next week ! Blooming knackered at the end of the day though, but what wonderful sunrises we have had



Last weekend I had a major declutter of my little pink den, it feels so much clearer. I swapped over the summer clothes for the winter clothes and was ruthless, 2 more bin bags for the charity shop. As I am clearing away all this 'stuff' my crafting mojo is definitely coming back. I actually managed to finish that 50 g set I started ages ago, 



now all I have do do is spin the other 50g and ply it.

For all you bloglovin people out there, a question for you, is there anyway you can stop people following you, or blocking them? I seem to have had a spate of new followers, some of which I am pretty sure are a bit weird! I've gone from 15 to 31 in a matter of days?

Apologies also to the new followers on this blog, I dont get notifications and am sorry for not picking it up sooner! Bloggers, where do you find your list of bloggers , other than the followers box on the blog page? does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...