Saturday, October 12, 2019

First week done.

First week in new job done.
Its been full on, in at the deepend and didn't stop for breath until Friday!
But the team are great and I think when I work it all out, i'll love it. Busy also means the week flies by.

To celebrate the end of my first week hubs and I had a date night straight from work !
He was waiting for me in the local pub with a very large gin waiting for me ! hes a keeper !
We went to a local foody evening market to get something to eat





This was the yummiest burger ever, I had the beef & chorizo with a  slice of Halloumi !!


Had a lovely time, but home by 10.30 as was knackered!

Last weekend I did a bit of sorting and downsizing of 'stuff', during that I found this




Can you believe I cut this out in April ! shame on me
well I have dragged it out and aim to get my machine out tomorrow, this needs sewing up because I may just have bought a new sewing project


The Hippolyta dress!
pic and pattern from here 

with this blooming gorgeous fabric


Pic and fabric from here

How blooming fab is that ?
If you click through the pattern link you will see the dress made up in this fabric, I absolutely love it and its PLUS SIZE...... no faffing about with trying to upsize it..
I really love the patterns on the sew me something website its definitely worth a browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...