Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Another day of rest and WIP Wednesday.

Another 'sick' day, managed to get 8 hours sleep last night, pretty disturbed with the constant coughing but hey haven't managed that much sleep in a long while. Still feel blooming knackered though !

Enforced rest has meant that I managed to finish 2 of the dog snood thingys

quite like the handpsun knit in 2x2 rib. 

Personally wouldn't put one on Frank, not sure he'd tolerate it anyway, but I know some dogs do feel the cold.  I may attempt a dog coat next year. want to get some of my works in progress done.

I'm still chipping away at my monstera Sweater. 


I am really not liking knitting at the moment, it needs all my concentration, I will be so glad to get this colour work section done, then its plain sailing in stocking stitch all the way. Have about 9 rows left to do for the pattern.Goal is to get the colourway section done by Christmas and I will have a great TV knitting project ready to go ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...