Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Colds and Comfort knitting.

I've given into it and taken a sick day. I was awake at 3.30am because my nose decided to stop functioning! Fully blocked. My throat feels as if I've swallowed some sandpaper and my chest ache's from coughing.

I've not dressed and am sat here currently watching Kirstys homemade Christmas. 

On the plus side I've managed to finish a knit project !


What is it?
A Greyhound snood!

A friend asked me to help knit some for a lurcher rescue charity. Dead easy. Quick TV knitting. The hole is for the lead! This is a polo neck version ! They're basically a neck warmer.

  Used my own handspun , so generally free to make. Just cast on another using another of my handspun yarns. 

Best way to spend a sick day if you ask me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...