Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Bloglovin, Blogger, the dentist and spinning.

Disconnected for a day, I unlinked my blog from bloglovin, mucked up my blog theme, lost my blog list, and am probably going to fart about with it now for days ! grrrrr

Had the dentist this morning, hate the dentist, exceptionally sensitive teeth, brings me out in a sweat just thinking of him doing anything other than look at them. Had to have a filling, felt a right wimp as got anxious and was shaking ! sadly hes a really good dentist and hes leaving my surgery, now I have to deal with a new blooming dentist who wont understand my teeth. 

Worked from home this pm, report writing, Frank kept me company which was nice. Finished at 4.30 to get him and me out for a walk before it got dark. Chucked a bolognaise on for dinner, (one hubby had made and froze last week ).Still feeling a bit yukky. not sure whether its after effects of anaesthetic at dentist or coming down with a cold !

Not sure what to do with myself this evening so have decided to spin. Finally finished the first 100g of this last week so opened up the next 100g, aiming to do a 2 ply again.


I may only do a bit as feel like a snuggly early night reading my book


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...