Thursday, April 28, 2022

Orlando, Part 1.

Wow, we had a great holiday. It was so nice to be able to finally go.  I feel very grateful to have been able to finally have our family holiday. I appreciate that others are not so fortunate. I have been undecided about posting my holiday , but I really want to include it on my blog, this acts almost as diary for me to look back on.

If you are not a lover of holiday snaps and find them boring then i suggest you look away no. I took hundreds of pictures ! fear not I wont upload all of them !


We headed up to Heathrow the night before and stayed at the premier inn on the bath road. We arrived about 5.30 had an evening meal and a few drinks then headed up to our rooms.

Up bright and early the next day and got a cab back into Heathrow. Despite the paperwork and covid tests required pre flight the actual checking in process was very easy and no queuing.


a 9.5 hr flight later and we landed at MCO airport in Orlando.





Phew, was it hot....we headed out to find our coach for transfer to the airport all feeling very tired, it was 4pm Florida time but 9pm our time so we were getting a bit jaded.











great view from the balcony, we had a 2 bed suite, it was showing its age but was clean, comfy and functional so no problem there. 

The first evening we were very tired so just went to the bar on site and ate there and had a few drinks before we headed off to bed for the night.

2 comments:

  1. Not boring at all! Looking forward to seeing more of your holiday photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I'll post over the next couple of weeks.

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...