Friday, November 11, 2022

Catching up.

 Hello, I am still here, honestly. Life hand work have just been super busy, I've not had time to stop and gather my thoughts.

Little Rosie girl has had to visit the vets. She had her first season and since has been experiencing some urinary leakage. They also aid she was a little underweight so weve been focusing on building her weight, getting her to drink more and now waiting on a scan of her abdomen. She continues to be happy and joyful so she's obviously not in any discomfort with it.


We went on our last Stan the Van trip of the year to Glastonbury with some friends and Rosie, of course.


It was an awful trip down as all roads of the city were blocked so by the time, we managed to get out it was dark, raining and the sat nav was diverting to free moving routes which seemed to be a lot of lanes!
Saturday however was bright and dry so we managed a good walk and went down into Glastonbury for a mooch. It was only a short 2-night trip but nice to get away. 

Rosie also did her first fox poo roll so had to have a bath


she wasn't too sure but managed ok. Thats doggy bubbles, don't fret, kind and gentle but does the trick.
we have made the most of the kind weather and gone for walks locally


I went to teh theatre to watch Beauty & the Beast, hubby opted out so I went with friends. I loved it!


And that's it, almost a month flew by. This week hubby and I celebrate 26 years of being a couple, so we are taking ourselves off to Tintagel for the weekend. Rosie is coming and will be having her very first hotel stay. We have loads of blankets, towels and wipes  incase of accidents and have a plan to minimise excitement that may lead to mini accidents when in public places....I am sure she will be fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...