Wednesday, October 19, 2022

WIP Wednesday.


 Yes, I succumbed to this year's MKAL. I even went and bought a kit

I knew before I started that I wouldn't be able to keep up with the weekly clues, I have to work to earn the money to feed my yarn addiction. 

I also appreciated that I maybe might not like this mystery knit, but if that's the case the yarn will make a very nice sweater!

But as we are just about to enter week 3, here's my progress to date on clue 1, i'm very slow.

I actually really like it; I know what's going to happen with all those gappy loopy bits and I love it. You never know I may have completed this central section by next Wednesday, so you'll get to see it too.

 Clue 2 however I am not sure about, and clue 3 is out tomorrow so If I don't like how it's progressed, I may rethink what I'm knitting.   

Watch this space.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...