Tuesday, October 4, 2022

What I'm reading now.

 I don't seem to be reading as much as last year but am steadily ploughing through my to read pile. Now the Autumn nights are drawing in I can see a lot more reading happening. Cosy nights sat by the fire with a hot beverage and a good book sounds great after a summer full of adventures. 

This is my current book

Daughter Smoke & Bone.

I picked this up in a charity shop on a whim and am so pleased I did. I am really enjoying it, so much so I may just have ordered the next 2 books in the trilogy. so much for not buying new books. I can't put it down and have a feeling I may just finish it tonight. It's a good job the next too are arriving tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. That was my thinking when I bought a book recently, perfect for an autumn evening sat by the fire and a hot chocolate to sip. Enjoy the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved these books. I'm really enjoying some fantasy reading.

      Delete

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...