Saturday, June 14, 2014

Care for a cuppa?

This week was carers week, and as I manage a day service for adults with a learning disability, we decided to do our bit. I have an amazing team of staff and service users who always give 110% so once the idea was there off they flew.

We decided on a tea party with a them, Alice in wonderland! love it..wow, what can I say everyone pulled together and set up an amazing afternoon for all the carers/parents of our service users, it was the hottest day of the year and spending 1.5hrs pouring tea and coffee with an amazing hat on my head wasn't an easy job! but it was fab...

I took some pics of the different things they made to make the day fabulous, sadly I was too busy serving drinks to take pics when the mad hatters tea party table was set up, but lets just say all the amazing cakes were eaten at a speed of knots...




















I really will miss working there, there is no other job like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...