Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Walking.

I love to take photo's, natural life, flowers and views, there are so many surrounding me everyday, today I took them all in and savoured them. After work I walked with no 1 son, our lovely dog max and no 1 sons walking dog.We walked the river walk at the back of our house, whilst we live in a city we are lucky to be on the outskirts backing onto the river, a little peace of heaven in a mad busy city.

I dont have a fancy camera, but am lucky to have a decent phone which takes good photo's. I dont do anything with my pics, I just love to capture moments..
Want to take a peak?





































We have lived here for 13 years, the boys have grown up here, I can not recall the number of times we have walked this path, but each and every time I do, it relaxes me.It also gives me the opportunity to talk to no 1 son, just us, no one else and for that I am thankful. Hes 16 now and before I know it he will have flown the nest, teenagers don't do talking, but this walk seems to relax him, I catch up on his life and we talk through issues he may have, and for that reason alone its priceless, I am a very lucky mum. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...