Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rainbow day.

Today I'm feeling glum. Working notice on a job sucks. I just cant feel it now, I spend all day clock watching.Its a long day. Don't get me wrong I love the people I work with, but the job? its just not happening. So what to do? grab a little colour, that's what !

Today at work we bought a kit for the service users to make elastic band bracelets!! well you just have to have a go don't you? how fab are they and so easy to make, of course I chose a rainbow bracelet.. it certainly cheers me up..





These are super easy, super quick and there are many variations of what you can do with the loom and the kit, they are reasonably cheap, we paid £5 for our kit and there is hours of fun to be had. I wore it for the rest of the day and kept glancing at it on the commute home, smiling.

A quick jaunt to FIL's to help him celebrate his 81st birthday then back home to more rainbows..





knit picks yarn  +, simple sock pattern = happy me. what a lovely way to drive away the glumps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...