Friday, August 22, 2014

Down the 'Beach' again..

I love the beach, it may not be a true beach, just resting on the mouth of the river Severn, but its a quick drive out from home, to open space and a good wind!

I managed to drag the boys out today along with little princess and our boy Max.The sun shone and thoughts turned to our holiday in Cornwall next week, got us all excited!, well it got me excited anyway!!






The dogs loved it and we had a good walk out, which is just what we all needed. Back home to the final holiday packing. Pretty much done for the essentials so it was time to prepare my holiday crochet project!

I'm hoping to get a raindrop cushion completed the week we are away, so needed to set it up and make sure I know what I am doing as wont have Internet connection for a fair chunk of the holiday..Never attempted this stitch before, but it seems pretty easy, I have to say her tutorials and patterns are so simple to follow and free!


The Pack



Starting off




Loving it so far, its an easy to follow pattern, think I'm going to love this pattern, and as a bonus there's enough to make 2..will just need to buy another cushion pad. A little bit of colour for my bedroom !


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are looking up. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will. Its well earned, my poor brain needs a break !

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...