Saturday, August 23, 2014

Rainbow Raindrops Cushion.

What a fabulous pattern, if your a crocheter make sure you check out lucys blog, its a colourful fun blog, always cheers me up, she is a great pattern designer ! Full of colour and fun. This was such a good project to choose for my holiday, now I have the pattern set up its so easy to memorise, I will be able to hook away wherever I am, and what a colour blast.

I chose to buy her pack rather than chose my own colours and I am so glad I have.For £15 I am going to get 2 gorgeous cushions for my bedroom, I just need to buy 1 more cushion pad, I have buttons already.I am already addicted..





The first colour repeat is now done and I am set to go, I have had to prise it out of my hands to pack I could quite easily carry on all day..The cushion is crocheted in stylecraft chunky, a yarn I have not used before, but am a convert, I certainly will be buying more, especially for some winter throws, I have my eye on her coast ripple blanket next !done in chunky though..I think it suits my tension better.. Cant wait to snuggle down in that..


Well I'm all packed now and ready to head off to the Cornish coast, 1 more sleep to go, ho hum, want to go now! The forecast is not looking good, so have packed lots of things for us to do, but to be honest I love wild coastal scenes, a bit of wind and rain has never stopped us !





Our last visit to Cornwall was just as the storms hit in February, we couldn't wait to get to the beach,  so stopped en-route to stretch our legs! we were a bit cold and wet by the time we got to our friends.. believe it or not there was a surfer out there!

Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend, will update when and if I can next week!.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Great photo, looks like Portreath. The building on the end of the pier was washed away by a wave. Haha yes I can believe there was a surfer! They couldn't resist the challenge. Like you I love the wild seas, we were in a hot tub on the top of the cliffs during one of the storms :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Portreath. Think this was just after the building went as 2nd lot of storms came in.we loved the sea.

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...