Friday, October 10, 2014

Its here...

Yeah, the weekends here.... seems like its been a long week......

This weekend is all about...

  • stopping......
  • breathing.....
  • fun........
  • family.....

sod the housework/shopping/laundry/etc/etc/etc

Tonight no 1 son and I, [no 2 is still away] went for a lovely river walk, we dodged the rain, mostly, and enjoyed being out and watching the clouds




I love the time I spend walking with No 1, he is such a pleasure, hubs is on lates so its just the 2 of us, quality time.soon he will have flown the nest, I take every opportunity to spend time with him.... we got ourselves some treats, cooked a simple meal and will watch a film together before hubs gets in..I really cant imagine my life when they have flown..

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Hope you had a lovely relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I love clouds! I had a great 'at home' weekend !

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...