Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nothing. Part 2.

Last day of my 4 day weekend and another day of nothing. By that I mean nothing planned just going with the flow.

Hubs off out on Earlie's again, boys sleeping late, again. Even the dog had a lie in. Me? always awake early.

Got up and decided today was the day to put the new emblem on the car.. drum roll please, I did it all by myself..


Yeah, all sparkly and new. Car is now being parked on the drive with the rear end at the house end.. fingers crossed i get to keep it this time.

Boys still asleep so decided to do some more of my course, loving that, then onto some knitting , had my creative notepad with me so I could start to write idea's, that worked a treat wrote loads and managed to knit loads too! talk about multi tasking..


Loving my striped cardigan, did some more tonight and just putting the sleeves onto holders so I can knit down the body, contemplating what colour to do next


picture from woolwarehouse

this is very addictive knitting.. great pattern too..bluesands, obviously I'm doing coloured strips..

Then it was up and out , managed to get the boys dressed, waited for hubs to get in and off we went, all together. We are really lucky living where we do, so much outdoor space to access. Today was a short 10 minute drive. No beaches this time it was all about trees and old buildings.














Thoroughly enjoyed the walk, off home to freezer surf, we are eating down the freezer to defrost, found some homemade pasta sauce , threw in some pasta and added some Parmesan shavings, yum.

This evening was back to work planning, long drive out of town tomorrow for an assessment, checked the car, all OK, what a nice feeling! 

Then some trash TV before bed, tonight's chosen programme was obsessive compulsive cleaners. makes me realise my house isn't that bad after all. 

Such I shame I have to go back to work tomorrow, hey ho, only another 4 years..

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day, it is great to be able to get out in the countryside. The big house looks interesting.

    Have you got a 'motion light' where your car is parked. They are supposed to be a good deterrent, although on windy nights OH turns ours off as it comes on and off all the time getting on his nerves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, we have one at the front, lets hope they leave my car alone!

      Delete
  2. I know I should be admiring the house - but I just love that dog sculpture!

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...