Saturday, November 1, 2014

October review.

November! what? how? blimey! Time is running away from me.

October was a busy month,


lots of walks, a mini holiday, a new car, new haircut, going out of county loads for work, going to the cinema with very oldest friend, having a bit of a melt down mid month , not surprising when I look back at what I got up to for the month. I do forget just how much I do !  October also saw me set myself some goals

October goals:
  1. start a personal spending log. nope! didn't even think about it.
  2. complete weekly food menu, yep, working really well
  3. Go back to slimming world  nope, still dithering, hence why I don't lose weight!
  4. Plan a family day out.- nope, had a few small trips instead
  5. make a cleaning schedule! nope but have done some !
  6. Build fence in garden- yep, hubs has done a good job.
  7. wardrobe stock take, nope, need to get this done
  8. window shop for possible sofa's- still looking, 
  9. locate cheap curtains- yep, got some for my new craft space, still need some for living room.
  10. buy 2 wooden blinds- yep, found some online, now up and looking tidy!
  11. source cheap rug- nope, haven't seen one i like yet
  12. set up craft room.- yep!! love it...
  13. Set up a book a month page- yep, read 3 books last month!
  14. Get eyebrows sorted!- nope, still have busy caterpillars
  15. October cinema night with oldest friend- nope,
  16. go to vintage fair/ car boot with S, nope

Oh dear only 6 out of 16 done..may have been to over keen with my goal setting!   I do love setting myself goals, I love having something to work towards and like ticking things off.. so for the month of November my chosen goals are.......

Personal.
  • rejoin slimming world
  • get eyes tested
  • sort out eyebrows
  • complete wardrobe stock take
  • arrange night out with D
  • go car booting with S
  • meet up with A

House
  • source curtains for front room
  • continue to look for suitable sofa
  • source 'z' bed for craft room
  • sweep chimney
Strangely that's another 16 goals! lets hope I get on better this month.

4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of goals! Good going on the 3 books, though. You have your priorities straight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit of a bookaholic, to the point of being antisocial..and am always setting goals.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I feel worn out just reading your intentions - well, done for what you have achieved X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the sort of person who always needs a plan, needs something to do, can never just sit, one of the reasons I knit, so I sit down,

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...