Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Catching up.

Well I must be getting old as time is just flying away with me. Wednesday already! sorry for the lack of real posts, will try harder!

Sunday I managed to get out with the dog, the weather was glorious!



just me and the hubs, boys were being teenagers, its nice to get to spend some time alone with him, seems to be the only time we can chat without interruption these days. Max had a fab time as always



we even managed to keep him out of the mud, which was fabulous!

A good breath of fresh air was just what was needed. We headed home to cook a roast, do some odd jobs, then i hit the writing course again !

Come the evening it was time to light the first fire of the season


we didn't really need a fire lit, but it would have been rude not to as the coal and logs were feeling neglected!

A comfy evening snuggled up, bliss....

This week has been work busy, again, but the days go fast and I get out and about so cant complain, I did run out of thyroxine though so have been feeling a bit blurgh, not quite sure how that happened, 5 days without, but now have stock and getting back to normal.

This week I have cut back on the old writing course, its not a race even though some of the other students seem to be way ahead, I type a lot for work so dont want to have to be doing loads in the evening, I am enjoying it though.

But writing course aside ,I need to get back ontop of things I have 2 days left at the end of this money! how the heck did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...