Sunday, November 9, 2014

Rainy days .

Yesterday was wet, plain old wet! yuk.

Posty bought a smile to my face with the first of my £6 for 3 subscription


Just have to remember to cancel it before the big subscription gets taken out of my bank account.I quite often pick up these deals, £6 for 3 mags I think is quite good, especially as you get a free sewing pattern.

The I set off early to go do the weekly shop, looked like everyone else the same idea as Aldi was packed out..Not as stressful as last Saturdays trip to Asda mind you. List held tightly in hand, menu written on list! no mishaps this week.. Budget of £50 for food. So how did I get on?

Fabulous....

Here's what I spent.

  • Dog Treats- £2.98
  • Household £4.18
  • Food £40.95 
Result !

then as Aldi had coal/logs/firelighters I stretched the budget by spending an extra £9.97 on fire goodies!


Which was lucky as hubs had swept the chimney ready for our first fire of the season..



Holy cow was there a lot of soot, surprising as we didn't have that many fires last winter as it was so mild. Job now done, cant wait to light it, need a frosty spell!

The afternoon was spent doing the housework, clearing the chores list in the hope that today would be sunny.

Managed to get the woof out for a walk between showers or should I say downpours, to witness the most beautiful sunset, didn't have camera, gutted,

Then home to eat and spend the evening knitting my cardigan..

Up this morning to SUNSHINE !!, whoop whoop, did some of my creative writing course, 2 loads of laundry and just about to eat a bacon butty, and I'm off down 'The Beach'..

Have a good day.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...