Friday, December 5, 2014

And relax.

Phew I am so glad this week is coming to an end. I am blooming knackered.It didn't help entertaining on a work night, but we all had a lovely time and cant wait to go down to Cornwall to spend the new year with her. She bought me a huge bunch of gorgeous flowers



I think I need to split them into 2 smaller vases, I don't have a bigger one and they are a bit scrunched.She also bought us a lucky elephant back from her travels to Burma, we just need to work out where we are meant to hang him to bring us luck!


Thankful for great friends. x

This week saw me starting to think about the new year, as always top of my  new year resolutions is to try and lose some weight, it needs to be done, I seem to have stopped thinking about it, luckily I don't think I have put any of what I did lose back on.So whilst doing some on line Christmas shopping I found this little diary, it links in with the slimming world plan, although its not an official SW book, it appealed to me straight away, and was cheap as chips!



logging my food and planning really helps me, I am still not sure if I will sign up to SW again, £5 per week to get weighed? or £5 per week into the savings pot to pay off the new car earlier? I think I'll give it a go on my own, I have all the books and have done it before, it does work if you stick to it, I have 2 weddings to attend next year so would be good to look a bit smaller in the pictures, especially as one is pirate themed and 1 is Halloween themed.

Not much else to report, no crafting done, no home making done, groundhog week I think. Looking forward to the weekend and hopefully some nice weather to get out for a long walk..

2 comments:

  1. I think you will feel less pressured doing your own diet plan. What a nice friend you had to visit and what lovely flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will certainly give it a go, and yes shes a great friend. xx

      Delete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...