Wednesday, December 31, 2014

looking back at 2014.

The last day of the year, and what a year its been. I love to look back and see what we have been up to, the boys laugh at my constant photo taking but I often catch them looking at my photo's on the PC..when they think I'm not looking.

This year has been a year of change for me, I hit 50 and realisation hit that I need to start changing things now to live the life we want in the years to come.Its still a work in progress but I've come along way. 2015 feels like its going to be a great year for us.

So as you read this I shall be sat in Cornwall saying farewell to the old year welcoming in the new .I wish you all health and happiness for the coming year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...