Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Preparing for the off.

Managed a quiet day in the office yesterday. Just a few of us in, mainly just catching up with paperwork, but had my 6 month end of probation interview, I passed my probation! which means I am now officially contracted back to my new old job! Relief..

Went home to a warming chilli and a roaring log fire, its blooming freezing.. yesterday morning took me half an hour to defrost the car!! This morning there's a harder frost again.. Brrrr

Today is all about preparing for the off.. we heading south...... to...... CORNWALL.......

I am so happy , I cant wait..packing to be done, dog to take to kennels, FIL to visit before we leave, then its onto the M5.. Serious items have already been packed,

knitting , a WIP that needs to be finished



Reading, a Christmas gift from a friend who knows me well.


Amazon link

and magazines I treated myself with from Christmas money from dad.


and of course the essential piece of kit


little Nikon has been treated to a case and an SD card, again courtesy of dear dads cash gift, so there will be no stopping me..

Now I suppose I best go and find some clothes to pack...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...