Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another week?

Wow, where does time go?
Another week done and dusted.
Not a great deal of anything this week.

Crafting wise I have been working on my stripey fireside cardigan


I've just started the last stripe on the body, dusky pink!
then its the sleeves and then the final rib border, I hate to think how many stitches are going to be on the needle for that, may need to get a longer cable, [I use circular needles]

No sewing has been done, but I have been naughty and ordered a new pattern, Its my favourite style for tops so I couldn't not buy!


I may even try the pair of trousers!

I also spotted this little beauty, a bit ahead of my self, but I had to grab it


My work year starts in July, hence an academic diary.
I do love stationary!

Home life has been a bit turbulent, the hounds behaviour has got worse, hes anxious and mad, having weird ' moments of madness' and getting a bit 'nippy', hes also not eating well. Enough was enough, I spoke to the vet and have picked up some new tablets. We're now on some anti anxiety medication. The vet is going to speak to one of the behaviour vets at langord and see where we go from here, probably an MRI and a brain scan. She thinks hes having small partial seizures, poor soul. But hes driving us mad with the barking and constant restlessness.Its also not fair on him.Fingers crossed we can get him sorted or the future does not look too good.  Despite having his new meds alongside the other ones, hes still not settling yet!

So after the Saturday morning's ' I love the vet really' training session and medication picking up we took him for another local walk. 

We headed to Kings Weston house
The views are good and they have a great little cafe.
The walk around the house isn't very long but he gets a good ' chase the ball' session as well.

















A nice little walk with a fab brew! Another mini date for me and hubs!

All in all not a bad week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...