Saturday, June 27, 2015

Rippling along.


Summer camping is right around the corner, all being well Billy Bongo will be here mid week, and the camping season will commence. I cant remember the last time we went camping,all bar the hobbit house, the last few years it's been caravans and hotels all the way. 
In preparation for this new life chapter I have been busily beavering away on my gorgeous ripple blanket, The first 11 rows were my colour choices, but then my yarn arrived and I switched to Attic 24's colour sequence and I love it. Lucy really does have an eye for colour. I don't know about you but I can see the difference, I know I am going to love this blanket. Not sure I'll get it finished for our first trip out it may well be my first camping project, and I suspect will be the first of many camping blankets to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...