Friday, June 26, 2015

Say hello to Billy Bongo.



Yep, we have finally done it. Put a deposit on a camper. I am so HAPPY. Its an unconverted Mazda Bongo,which means its still full of seats and nothing else, they do collapse to make a double bed or you can fold the middle row of seats down to make a table then bring the read seats forward so you  have a table/chair set up, there's little fold down seats behind the driver seat and passenger seat so you can sit for easily. Juniors sleeping space is in the roof!  It was a reasonable price so we can afford to do/get the conversion done at some point.Just a basic kitchen conversion on the side behind the drivers seat, removing the middle row of seats and swapping the back seats for a rock and roll bed ! But for now it's just fine.We will also get a drive away awning, just in case it rains!

This little van is going to make such a difference to our lives, overnights and weekends away whenever the mood takes us, no 1 son  is not wanting to participate in camping trips so he will be the designated dog sitter as long as he is paid with a well stocked fridge!

We are due to pick Billy up next week and our first night away will be the following weekend. A trial run to settle ourselves in and to check no 1 son is ok staying on his own in the house overnight, he does have the big mad hound to keep him safe! will post more pics when Billy is home!

In other news I still have no decent PC, currently using my ancient netbook which keeps crashing! butr I have managed to complete a whole post!

This weekend I hope to catch up with blog reading and do some sewing, then a few more rows of my ripple blanket, I might need it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...