Saturday, July 2, 2016

Catching Up.

How come it's July?

where has the year gone, and for that matter where has the summer gone?
I have had Blog fog lately, just cant think of a damn thing worth writing about !
My life just ticks over, go to work, come home, wait... yup I'm still waiting...

One good thing, Barry Bongo passed his MOT, yipee...

hubs has been busy doing a little bit of converting..
excuse the mess the van tends to act as storage when we are not camping




we now have a couple of side seats which also have hidden storage, a thrifty make the only thing I had to buy was the fabric, plywood and memory foam from hubs stash of ' maybe useful one day' stuff !

I have enough fabric left to make some new curtains for the back of the van, all we need now is some sun!

Talking of camping, despite last years horrendous weather, I have booked 6 nights in Cornwall.
3 nights at Beautiful Bedruthan, loved it there last year, this was our evening view


and 3 at Tintagel, Headlands campsite, never camped there before but was recommended.
So looking forward to it, on the count down at work till my summer break, see waiting again.

that's it, nothing much else to report really. Lets see what the weekend brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...