Sunday, July 24, 2016

Worn out.

Opened the Blog back up, closed it because I really wasn't feeling any love for it.
My life just seems too....uninteresting to blog about.
But I do like blogging, I like to write and record my life.

Is it strange that I don't mind 'strangers' reading it, but feel quite uncomfortable with people that know me reading it? People have been finding me on various social media sites, I am careful what I post, carefull who I accept as 'friends' I rarely post on facebook, never the daily 'I am having my breakfast' type posts that others feel necessary to let the whole world know about, rather I choose to post pictures, captured moments with my family, occasionally  posting pics of the boys, but really not sure I want to do this now. I found out the other day that a couple of my colleagues had been internet stalked by people that they have dealt with during the course of their working day. scary. 

But I will blog  a little longer, see how it goes, see what I am comfortable posting.
So here is my back to blogging moan
lets get it out of the way then I can maybe find something nice to blog about!

I am absolutely worn out with life.
The job is doing my blooming head in, but i'm stuck with it for now.
I upsized back to this job due to the flexible working hours and no shift work, good salary with pension and perks. Looking around the job vacancies there is really nothing else that matches it, I will just have to grit my teeth, keep my mouth shut, it did run away with itself a week ago at work, boiling point was reached, rare for me to 'lose' it, a sign of being over worked and stressed out..But I have only 8 working days till I get my summer break and boy do i need it. Barry bongo is taking us off south.. cant wait.. 
6 nights of bliss with a sea view.

Hubs has now started shift work which includes weekend working.. not liking that and it buggers up our little camping expeditions.
The boys really are too grown up to want to do much with mum!
So I find my first weekend with hubs working a little weird..

No 1 son was working yesterday, but no 2 son agreed to come for a little walk
it was quite pleasant and nice to do something with him.
We did the elephant trail, part of the Elephant parade, over at Noahs Ark, 




Please don't jump to conclusion about the real elephants above, this is only a small part of  a really huge elephant inclosure, Elephant Eden, 20 acres for them to roam. they were inside as the keepers were doing a massive poop scoop in their enclosure and setting up their evening feeds.

Its a lovely place to go visit, spacious and open, and a huge part is still a working farm, as you can see the views are amazing


and they have the cutest meerkats


Today its raining !, what? why?
Nothing planned, just poodling about the house..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...