Thursday, February 2, 2017

Baa-ble Hat.

One of my goals for this year is to challenge myself with different knitting styles, but keeping in mind I have to wear it, I do have a habit of knitting things and never wearing them.

This years first project is completed, it was a while back to be honest, but due to lack of blogging mojo just didn't get round to sharing with you. This project was cast on with a very clear purpose, to keep my head & ears warm when we fly [ helicopter] off to lundy  for a whole glorious long weekend ,to celebrate my birthday.[ yep I am excited]

 so without further ado, here she is



absolutely loved knitting her, much easier than it first appeared. the hardest part was attaching the bobble!
If you would like to get the pattern you can find it here Baa-ble Hat, there's also mittens, a cowl & childrens sizes . Shockingly Hubby has asked for 1 too! currently knitting up in a different colourway but will introduce you to Mr & Mrs Baa-ble when its done !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...