Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Off the needles.

I seem to have found my knitting mojo this year, I have actually finished things that I will wear!

Not sure why its come back with a vengeance, maybe its getting a new job right at the start of the year or  maybe its my new addiction of watching knitting podcasts, that's a whole other post! 

Whatever it is I am really enjoying my knitting time.

First up is my gorgeous green 'knit night' shawlette, deliberately long and slim to wrap around my neck.



then my 2nd 'knit nite' shawlette, shorter and thicker to drape over my shoulders.




Absolutely love this pattern and could knit one in every colour.

I choose not to hard block these out so the little picot points are more subtle, when I next knit this pattern I am going to block those little points right out! Just need to find the right colour, maybe a contrast for my denim jacket, yes I do still wear a denim jacket, I love it.

Then this week I have completed hubs 'Baa-ble' hat,


He didn't want the bobble , so here for your amusement is Mr & Mrs Baa-ble


Sad but true, at least they are different colours.

I am now onto finishing a pair of socks and have just cast on the holiday knitting project [ did I tell you I am going to Lundy again?] 

Then I WILL look at finishing my stripe camping  cardigan I started years ago.. camping season is almost here and every year I have said I will finish the blooming thing!


That's the last Photo I can find, I have actually finished the body, its just the sleeves and edge to do, my least favourite things, guess thats why its still a WIP .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...