Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Lundy.

A fabulous time was had by all, the weather was blooming freezing but we really only had 1 wet day.

The journey over and back was amazing, I am a convert to helicopters!


We stayed in the same place as last year, for those that go to Lundy it is worth booking the quarters, it may look like a wooden shed but its really snug and has great views



This year we climbed up to the top of the lighthouse




the views were worth it


we walked about the island







and scrambled onto the beach


The days drew to a close by a roaring log fire in the pub with great food and good company.

I even managed a spot of knitting.


                                                                
I cant believe its over for another year, We will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...