Monday, February 20, 2017

Routine.

Ahhhhhhh, back to routine and it feels so good.After a busy half term break which included 2 weekends away, a sick hubby and son and a couple of work days thrown in its nice to get back to normal. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoyed my time away but I really do need some down time.Just need to get through the working week to get some !

So the weekend just gone was juniors birthday treat from his god mother, he had an amazing time, as did I.
Friend and I walked miles around Nottingham whilst no 2 and her hubby went to warhammer world. We hit some art galleries, avoided the main batch of shops and headed for the creative quarter! It was fab, No goodies were bought, we just wandered, stopped at St Mary's church and listened to an amazing choir and just enjoyed the sites. At the end of the day we did walk down to meet them at warhammer as they wanted to showus the exhibition ! not my cup of tea at all, but hey, must show some interest in no 2 sons hobbies. The day was ended with a hearty meal and a good sleep . Up early we walked back to warhammer world for breakfast on Sunday ! they just couldn't get enough! then had a leisurely drive home . My lovely hubby had cooked a roast beef dinner and lit the fire, so it was a night of knitting and rubbish TV! Bliss.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...