Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Positive.

 Sons PCR came back as positive, he's now isolating and our Christmas plans are scuppered. However, the rest of the family, myself included, remain negative. We need to do a lateral flow daily but can go about our daily lives as normal !  Son is now feeling much improved and is bored !

Cornish friend is rightly worried enough not to come as we can't really work out this whole isolation thing. He had a sore throat, runny noise and headache last week, [signs of Omicron]but got pinged for going into Uni last week as well and his test result was yesterday, so it's very confusing.  I think Ill ask to see his Covid app to see if that sheds any light on it.

I am feeling totally drained with this whole covid thing. Not just sons current situation but the whole pandemic period. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry won't be having the Christmas you had hoped for. Thank goodness son is feeling much better and I hope you continue to stay well. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read this, what a shame your plans for Christmas have been scuppered. Your son's symptoms sound a lot like 'flu although it seems it wasn't. I too am confused about this whole thing, damn virus! I hope you and the rest of your family remain well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rules have become so confusing. I hope you will all be well and have a happy Christmas in your restricted circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...