Monday, December 12, 2022

Book 39 of 2022


Book 39 of 2022. I'm still trying to read down my Christmas book pile and am not sure I will manage it by the end of the year. There's only so many Christmas books you can read and I'm feeling this may well be the last Christmas themed book. 

I've read more books than last year and it looks like I'm going to hit the 40 mark. I've just signed up for a winter of books and yarn, 6 books in 6 weeks. Not sure of the start date yet but it will be nice to have some prompts and get me reading some different types of books. I'm hoping I may get a book or 2 for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...