Wednesday, December 7, 2022

WIP Wednesday

 Despite all good plans its been another week with no blog posts. The intention is there I just seem to run out of hours.

This week I was pretty much a monogamous knitter again, that was until I ran out of balled up mohair. I need to get some more done so I can continue. Here's the progress to date. 


This is quite an accurate reflection of the colour. I never used to like green but am now a convert and am loving this. I think its going to be a cosy knit.

As the mohair ran out I wanted a quick fix and didn't fancy knitting so I picked up my crochet hook and some yarn I have for my granny strip blanket and cast on a granny stripe cowl.


It's really not my colourway for a wearable project but its a quick easy project and will be ok for dog walking !

In other news Hubby has now recovered from Covid and we actually had friends come to dinner on Sunday which was snice.  My Reading mojo has now completely disappeared. I did finish the book from my last post and have pulled this out of my Christmas to read pile,


I don't think I will get through the Christmas book pile before the end of the season though



I'm not doing too bad on the Christmas shopping, both gifts and food, and only have a few more things to buy. We don't go overboard at Christmas and only buy for a few people. Both boys want cash for Christmas so that's easy enough.

Hubbs just bought the Christmas tree so it looks like my next work in progress will be dressing the house for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...