Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas.


This morning was the first year since hubby and I were a couple, that I have woken up alone.Blooming covid has meant I've been sleeping in the spare room so hubby doesn't get the virus.

This morning I was up before everyone, even Rosiedog, so I sat by the tree and enjoyed a slow cuppa. Christmas's look very different now my boys are adults. There's no early wake ups or excited children not wanting to sleep on Christmas eve. 

I thought of Christmas's past and Christmas's to come and counted my blessings. Covid may have scuppered my plans but my life is full of love and spent with family.

I wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...