Monday, August 7, 2023

Time continues to disappear!

Another blog post with me complaining about time disappearing. What with work and adventuring I just find no time for little else. I said to my husband the other day I am looking forward to Autumn and hunkering down with plans to hibernate over winter. I shouldn't complain, I am very lucky to be able to do as much as I do, but I am so looking forward to not packing up and going off somewhere each week. 

Slow days and rest days are what I am looking forward to. Days when you wake up with no plans and just go with the flow. Currently everything is falling by the wayside. I do love my little blog, it may be old school now with all the other social platforms, but this is my little piece where I capture my comings and goings and ups and downs in life. I need to do a little 'time' stock take and make sure I fit in all the things I love. 

I've lots to update but for now I'll leave you with a pic of Rosie dog enjoying her adventuring !



2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. Like you I am lucky enough to have a small van and am retired to theoretically I can go off whenever I want. And like you I 'secretly' look forward to winter when I can hunker down at home with no pressure to travel, or garden, or do anything other than mess with fabric and relax :-)

    Please don't give up your blog, all the newer social media channels are just not the same.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...